Everybody, please take note that I just love quotes. Sometimes, there are some quotes yang sangat lah bermotivasi and I'd like to share it with my friends. Inspiring yet motivating.
Macam yang nie, I jumpa from a book yang I don't know whether dah release ke belum.
" There may be times when things are not the way we hope it to be, everything looks impossible and we feel like just giving up, but sometimes, we have to give it another chance, another try, another hope, just one more time. Be strong. "
Deep =_='
Or macam yang nie, I jumpa kat Facebook. From Best Quotes.
" If you're thinking about giving up, please don't because...
God gave you, your life because he knows that you are the only one strong enough to handle it. "
Or sometimes it is so cute or funny that I even use it for wallpaper and screensaver. But it doesn't mean yang I really mean it !
![]() |
| Funny, isn't it? |
Quotes sometimes can be so mean kalau dah memang kena atas batang hidung sendiri. But, kalau tengok dari sudut positif, takda salah pun. Kelakar ada, sebab betul.
Kannn??

No comments:
Post a Comment